Thursday, February 13, 2014

Words of Affirmation

I'm ready for Valentine's Day are you?

My mother sent these bags to my house so we decided to fill them with 
love and hang them on the fireplace.

For those who know me I'm sure it's no surprise that "words of affirmation" is my love language.  I've been having a hard time only eating 20 grams of sugar a day.  I have thought of giving up or at least just not writing my blog.  However, just when I need it I get a message from someone about how much they enjoy my blog.  Then I feel that I must keep going and I must keep trying for all of you.  Thank you for sending your love to me.  I hope you are successful at sending your love to others tomorrow.  Here are a few pictures of my Valentines.
Super Jack was outside ALL day. 


Tutu has been super fussy since she had a fever last week.  Somehow sitting on the stairs and singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" was the only thing that made her happy.

B.D. working hard when he'd rather be in the snow.  Homeschoolers don't really get snow days.



1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work Angela! You are an inspiration to me! Happy Valentine's day! Keep writing your blog, I always read your posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete