Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sugar Babies

I'm back in America and back in the saddle.  I have been eating plenty of sugar since my last post.  But I am determined that this was my last indulgence for awhile.
Many things have happened since my last post and I certainly cannot write them all here.  Let's just say that we had to leave our dear Albania.

This was very hard for us to do.  Then we lived with some wonderful, dear and generous friends for 5 months.  That's right, they let a family of six stay with them for FIVE MONTHS.  We pray often that the Lord will bless them for their great kindness towards us.

We do finally have work and a place of our own. It is just an apartment, which in America seems strange to have a family of 6 living in an apartment, but in Albania it is normal.  As you know, we will always be a little strange no matter where we live.

The kids have gotten bigger.



And so has my belly



That's right everyone.  Number 6 is on the way.  Some of you might be wondering why I'm saying six when I only have 4 kids, but let's not forget our dear sweet girl Lili May who is waiting for us in Paradise.  It was a tough decision, but I did finally decide to try once more.  They say it is a girl, but I'm not sure I believe them.

I also have two pregnant sisters and a pregnant sister-in-law.  There are going to be a lot of sweet and sugary babies around here. 

I've been trying to be a nonsugaric for a month without success.  I've decided that I need to write on my blog in order to make it happen.  I need accountability.  I really want to be a nonsugaric until this baby is born.  I usually have big babies and I'm hoping by not eating sugar I can have a smaller, healthier baby and mom.  So please support me in the effort and cheer me on as you have done before.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Angela! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Angela! Here's a cheer for your effort.

    You can do it!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angela! I am SO excited for you! And I am so excited for sweet (A) who will have a little sister to play with! You have my support 100% with your goal of not eating sugar! If this works for your goal of having a smaller baby, then if I ever consider having #6 I will follow your example, because my youngest son was 9lbs 15 oz!

    ReplyDelete