Monday, February 10, 2014

Tight Squeeze

Today was weigh in day.  I lost 1.7 lbs and another inch off my waist.  I LOVE IT!  Even with Winter Celebration I was still able to lose a significant amount of weight.  That is almost 7 sticks of butter.  My husband will be home any minute so now I can tell you that he's been gone for a whole week.  I thought the extra stress of not having him around would make it harder to not over eat, but I guess not.

I even squeezed into my size 6 jeans.  They were ridiculously tight, especially on my calves.  I'm so glad to be in jammies.  However, I learned long ago that elastic is not your friend when you are trying to lose weight.  I try to always wear waist bands to remind me that I shouldn't have second helpings.  I hope that soon I'll be fitting comfortably into a size 6.

I can tell you that the temptation to eat sugar has been great today.  I have had this theory that if I pig out on sugar that I will crave it more.  I ate too much sugar on Saturday and now I'm craving it again.  I have to just fight through it.  Today I ate cottage cheese to stop my cravings.  It was very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment