Monday, February 17, 2014

Ups and Downs

Well, it isn't good news.  I weighed in this morning at I had gained 1.8 lbs!!!! My waist is still 32" somehow.  I am not happy with myself.  I had a sugar binge after Winter Celebration.  It took me a whole week to get myself back under control.  I was really upset about it.  I've been brainstorming all day trying to figure out how to motivate myself to get back on track.  I can't decide if I respond better to punishment or reward.  As usual, I'm going to try harder to track my food.  I did a great job today.  I am also going to try to fill in all the boxes for water, dairy, produce, vitamins, oil, and activity.  I did great today.  I still need to drink some more water, but I'll get it done.  I am going to try harder, but I also realized today that there are going to be times in life when we gain a few pounds.  I don't think I could ever expect to get through Christmas or Thanksgiving without gaining a few pounds.  I'm just glad it's behind me and I'm back on track.  I was able keep to 20 grams of sugar today!

I heard something very interesting on the radio on Valentine's Day.  You can read all about it here.

How tell you're in love

No comments:

Post a Comment