Friday, April 15, 2011

Yummy!

Bumbles has mastered going up the stair so now we have to watch him very closely.


I guess he got tired out because he just wanted me to rock and him dance with him.  it was a great time dancing to "Someday" by Diana Ross.  I fond memories of singing that in the kitchen when I was younger.



I went on a date with my husband.  We went to Refan.  It is a store that just opened up that has all kinds of fun things.  Natural soap, perfume, aromatherapy candles, etc.  It was high quality stuff.  They even had some organic things.  I was so happy when I found that they had the essence for my favorite perfume - Cool Water.  I got a few little treats.

A coconut candle and
Pomegranate, Papaya body lotion.
They both smell delicious!
It is in the Bloku across the street from Kolonat right next to a souvenir shop - if you're interested.

Believe it or not it is 8:50 p.m. I have to go get ready for a wedding.  My husbands first cousin once removed is getting married.  We are taking all the kids with us and I am really nervous that it is going to be a nightmare, but everyone REALLY wants us to come.  This is my first Albanian wedding.  You'll get to hear all about it tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Albanian wedding. I remember my first Albanian wedding. It was my own! I'd rather go than be the bride. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I always wanted to go an Albanian wedding. Hope it was super fun!

    ReplyDelete