Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fun with Super Jack

Super Jack had an agenda this morning.  He really wanted me to sew the buttons on the sweater Mamie made for him.  I was busy with housework, homeschooling and Bumbles.  I kept telling him I had to do this that and the other thing first.  I did finally get around to sewing them on.  He was so happy.

I think we are done with the cowboy hat :-(  Now he prefers his "cub scout" hat.

I had a cub scout meeting tonight and when I came home this is what I saw.


That is chapstick with color
He asked me if he looked like a "crown".  He meant "clown". 

One last thing - Super Jack has wet his bed for two nights.  I'm trying to remember to have him go pee before he goes to bed and not to drink any water after dinner.  He was thirsty tonight and begging for water.  I gave him a sip.  Then he asked, "Does water make pee?"  I guess you wouldn't know that necessarily.  Glad he asked.

2 comments:

  1. I have to keep looking at this because he looks so different without the cowboy hat and to look at my cute sweater that I should have finished last year. I'm so happy he loves it, but so sad it won't last long.

    ReplyDelete