Saturday, March 19, 2011

Will It Every Slow Down?

Our morning started at 7 a.m.  Andi was going to get up to take B.D. to the pancake breakfast, but . . . . we had no electricity.  We just kept hoping it would turn back on.  Finally at 8 it came back on, but we were an hour late.  When we opened our door we were greeted by one of my least favorite sites.

Grrrr!
We were late and we didn't have time to clean it up so we just left it.  We enjoyed our pancakes!  I didn't eat any of course, but I did like the sausages.


We ran home from the pancake breakfast to change for our church meetings.  We were late.  But I had so much fun.  I had all these grown women singing and doing hand actions to Primary songs.  They thought it was wonderful. I think there are going to be a few grown-ups in Primary next week.  They said I should go on tour.  I have to say it was super fun.

I was supposed to stay for another meeting, but I was just too exhausted. I really just wanted to go home, but Andi suggested we go out for our favorite hamburgers.  I was reluctant, but it was a good idea.


I did finally get to go home and relax.  Of course, I can't relax long when I have so much to do.  I made everyone clean up their rooms and the dog mess outside our door. Once the house was clean I took pictures of my new curtains.

What do you think?

Still waiting for my husband to get that video ready.  His first attempt didn't maybe tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like a completely different room. I loved seeing your cubscouts and am so excited that your sisters were enthusiastic about singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, where's this hamburger place? We always get a hamburger at the Steven's Center, but these look pretty good!

    Your kitchen is SOOOOO pretty!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all the compliments on my curtains. I Love them too! Thanks again, Mom.

    Liz, the Elders told us about it. It is behind the national museum. It is called Piaca. It is in the corner of the shops behind the museum. There are two side, when facing it the left side is the side with hamburgers. They have silver metal chairs outside. Ask them for their hamburger or cheeseburger ofert. It comes with fries and water. Watch out though, their sodas are VERY expensive. Also, mine has a lot of veggies because my kids give me theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The curtains are great! I love how it makes your home look so nice.

    The hamburger looks good too!

    ReplyDelete