Thursday, March 17, 2011

Smoothies and Curls

I made smoothies this morning!

No one really liked them except me.  Andi said they needed to be sweeter.  He isn't used to nonsugaric food like I am.  In fact, I'm starting to think that he has a sugar addiction.  It never seemed like it compared to mine, but now .  . . . I'm not so sure.

I also curled my hair.

It has been a long time since I have used a curling iron, but I'm still a pro.  My husband didn't even notice, but my neighbor was sure impressed  She couldn't figure out why I looked so cute today.

I am up late because I have been working feverishly to finish my curtains.  They are done!  I can't take a picture until tomorrow because you won't be able to see them very well in this light.  But you'll see them tomorrow for sure.

One last thing, I just want to tell you that I think SMS is the best way to make up. Andi and I do it all the time.  Let me give you an example

Me: We are bored out of our minds. How can it only be Wed and I'm already dying for Saturday.

Andi: Don't blame you.  You need smth fun to do.

Me: I need someone fun to play with.

Andi: Buy another husband

Me: Why are you resigning?

Andi: Well, can't seem to keep you happy

Me: Your presence makes me VERY happy  It's your absence that makes me unhappy.

Me: It is you that needs a new wife since your old one obviously doesn't thrill you anymore.

Andi: Whaaaaaaaat are u talking about?

You see he ignored me the other night and it really hurt my feelings.  My mom was just saying that he is just like my dad and it practically impossible to get his attention.  So true.  However, he knew he'd hurt me and he'd tried to make up for it in the morning, but I wouldn't let him.  When I was done being hurt we had this little texting party.  We both laughed and now everything is better.  "I just love, love.  Don't you just love, love?"  Name that movie!  

1 comment:

  1. We make smoothies almost every morning in the summer. Ripe bananas make them sweet. You can freeze peeled ripe banana pieces too and add them. Your blender needs to be very strong, though.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete