Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lincoln Logs & Rain Coats

I had way too much fun today sitting on the floor playing with Shady Pine Homestead Lincoln Logs with my kids.  I built

this

this

and this.
See how happy we all were?

me and Bumbles

Sweets



Super Jack
B.D. was downstairs "working", but he did make an appearance.

B.D. making an appearance
Ada thought of all kinds of new possibilities with Lincoln Logs once I showed her the way. She built

this

this

and this.
We also went to Cub Scouts today.  I love my Cub Scout Den.

But I especially love that Den Leader.  Isn't he hot?
The little boy to the left of him is pretty awesome too.
One of the other Den Leaders gave me something today that makes me sooo happy.  I have really been wanting a long rain coat, but they tend to be expensive so I haven't bought one yet.  Well, she had one that didn't fit so she gave it to me for free.

What do you think?
(please ignore the slippers)
(please don't ignore the poppy curtain my mom made)
Don't forget I'm keeping a secret!  I love telling secrets.  I can't wait until I can tell you.

3 comments:

  1. Ok whats the secret? And I love Lincoln Logs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's the den leader? Fantastic!!!

    I wish I had spent my day building w/ Lincoln Logs!

    ReplyDelete