Sunday, March 6, 2011

Keen and Queen

I meant to tell you yesterday that I think Super Jack thinks that a King is a Keen.  Has anyone else every thought that?  I just think it is hilarious.  Of course it is Keen and Queen.  It just makes sense. 

I need to get to bed because tomorrow morning I am suppose to go help a mother who has 1 month old TRIPLETS!  She is my husband's cousin's wife's sister (did you get that?).  I helped my husband's cousin's wife when she had her baby so she has recommended me to her sister.  I don't know if I can be much help because the major problem is sleep and I'm not good at infant sleep.  I'm sleep deprived with only one baby that is 9 months old.  I'll so my best.  Maybe these babies will take to swaddling (mine never do).

I'm also excited for tomorrow to come because my mom's package has arrived from Austria and I can pick it up at the post office tomorrow.  I can't wait to see the fabric she picked.

I should also tell you that my family and I have been asked to do a TV interview on Tuesday.  We will be on ALSAT TV at 9:30 a.m.  They want to interview a Mormon American mother.  I think I'm the only one in Albania so they picked me.  We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. How did the interview come about? Are you going to become a Mormon Message?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Public Affairs person for the church was contacted and she asked me.

    I have beeen feeling bad all morning that I said I was the only Mormon American mother in this country. There are a few others, the mission president's wife and a few other senior couples. Sorry to forget about you all.

    ReplyDelete