Monday, February 28, 2011

Quiet Day

Today we had a quiet day.  It was lovely.  I also got some great news.  Our Cub Scout Pack will be planting trees this Saturday with this organization.

Heifer International

I have been looking, since November, for an organization that will allow the Cub Scout Pack to do a "conservation project".  I've emailed all kinds of international organizations including, the UN, the EU, and USAID.  No one has even responded to me other than Heifer.  Heifer is my favorite organization anyway.  I just think it is terrible in a country where we are way behind in conservation efforts that no one, other than Heifer, would grab an outstretched hand.  So many things are like this in Albania.  It makes me sad.

I'm really enjoying

The Five Love Languages of Children

It is right up my alley of what I'm trying to obtain as far as parenting.

My sister recommended this book.


Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!  I'm thinking about reading next, but I might need to read a novel first - for fun.


I also have a secret.  Stay tuned to learn what it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment