Thursday, February 17, 2011

One More Day

What can I say we (I mean my mom) are still working like a beaver!  We are really getting close to having a finished product.  I would be finished with the boys room, but Andi had to fix the wall before he hung up the last curtain rod. We have a lot to do tomorrow, but I'm sure we'll get it all done. 

1. Finish curtains
2. Work on my secret project
3. Finish B.D.'s drawing
4. Finish the doll clothes
5. Finish Super Jack's sweater
6. Put newspaper on the compost pile
7. Set up a blog for my mom

I don't want my mom to go!!!!!  But alas . . . .

I was able to finish sewing the rings on the boys' curtain because of this guy

This is Neti.  He is a Mormon and Single, ladies.
He played with my kids so I could sew.  He did a great job

BTW, B.D. had a high fever all day and just laid on the couch.  Bumbles had a bit of a fever all day as well.  At the end of the day Super Jack was a Super Grump and I realized he had a fever.  GRRR!!!  Sweets is better.  I hope B.D. is all better tomorrow.

There is supposed to be a HUGE protest tomorrow.  Keep praying for Albania.

2 comments:

  1. I will pray for Albanians. Lets hope no one get to die today!
    anyway
    good writing style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving seeing all these pictures and I am excited to see your secret project! have fun and we are praying for Albania too.

    ReplyDelete