Monday, February 14, 2011

Working Our Fingers to the Bones

We have been so busy working on my curtains.  I made Andi come home from work to hang all the curtain rods we bought.  We couldn't make any progress without them.  Don't worry he went back to work and is staying late.   Bumbles took two good naps which helped.

I did more of the curtain rod work while my mom worked on the curtains.  I did sew on some rings and pulled out some seams.  I think I'm wearing my mom out.  The kids sure didn't like how busy I was.  But, you just have to get these things done.

The kids were kind of whiny so I reached over and turned on the
Apple iPod nano 16 GB Black (5th Generation) OLD MODEL

I decided to turn on this CD


Millennium's Greatest Hits Vol. 1 (WCBS FM 101.1)

My mom said it brought peace to our home.  It was fun . . . . as you can see.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the curtains!

    You'd be proud of me today. I provided some non-sweet treats for my colleagues to balance out all the sugar: a heart-shaped baguette, flavored goat cheese & strawberries. Yum.

    ReplyDelete