Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back to Normal

Things are getting back to normal after a week of illness.

Ah Sweets!  Reading Stories.  She is such a good
Storyteller

Super Jack listening intently with his cowboy hat!

It warms my heart to see Bumbles' smile again!
Can you see his 3 teeth? 
He's got three more coming.
I almost didn't write my blog tonight.  When these pictures popped up I just had to share them with you.

I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich today!  I know that doesn't seem that exciting to Americans, but we haven't had peanut butter in the house for a month now.  I miss it so.  I got tired of waiting for the store to stock it so I made it myself.

Homemade Peanut Butter
Can you tell which is sugaric and
which is non-sugaric jam?
Put it together and what have you got? YUM!
My upstairs neighbor told me yesterday that they have translated this book into Albanian

The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts

I told her they had one for children and teenagers too.  She said she'd heard about them, but they weren't translated yet.  She really wanted to read the one for children.  She has 3 little girls.  I was looking for a book to read and decided to download


The Five Love Languages of Children

to my


NOOKcolor eBook Tablet  (I LOVE MY E-READER. I READ SO MUCH MORE NOW, INCLUDING MY SCRIPTURES)

when I realized that the co-author is Ross Campbell!  Ross Campbell?  I love him.  He wrote


How to Really Love Your Child

which I LOVE!  It is actually one of the books I read to become a Le Leche League Leader.  I just saw that he also wrote


How to Really Love Your Angry Child How to Really Love Your Children How to Really Love Your TeenHow To Really Love Your GrandchildHow to Really Parent Your Child: Anticipating What a Child Needs Instead of Reacting to What a Child DoesandHow to Really Love Your Adult Child: Building a Healthy Relationship in a Changing World (this one he also co-authored with Gary Chapman)

I'm just saying . . . if you're looking for something to read.  This stuff is GREAT!

4 comments:

  1. I love those pictures!! And peanut butter and jam is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What e-reader do you have? Wendy is looking at the Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen just click on the picture above. It is the Nook color from B&N. I think it is better than Kindle because it is in color and you can use the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE sweets' face in the last picture. it's so expressive and very her. it warms my little heart. -elyssa

    ReplyDelete