Thursday, February 10, 2011

Work, Work, Work

We were so busy today.  I have a feeling it is going to be like this for the next 8 days. 

The first thing I do almost every morning is get these two cuties dressed.

Super Jack was so excited to be twins with Bumbles

Then after breakfast and chores (and putting Bumbles to bed) we have a lesson.


Okay so Bumbles skipped nap today.

Super Jack took these pictures.
You can also see Bumbles getting stuck
between the couches.
We did still squeeze in our Thursday trip to the botanical garden.  I didn't even plan this, but it really inspired my mom about my garden.  Mom and I talked about the garden while Bumbles slept.

We even got organized enough to finish making our backgrounds for a puppet play we are working on.  Then Mom helped B.D. work on his 10 brothers puppet.  It is looking great.  I promise I'll show it to you when it is done.  I'm sure after just this one lesson from my mom B.D. will be a much better artist.  I wish I had her to help every day.

And if that wasn't enough my Mom made schnitzel!!!  AND my kids LOVED it.  They even ate the cabbage and LOVED that too!  It is amazing how kids eat real food if they there is no sugar in the house.



Look at those plates getting cleaned up!

1 comment: