Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Farm Yard

It was another BEAUTIFUL day!  We needed some bread so we decided to walk down are steep, muddy hill to get some.  I decided that Bumbles was ready for the backpack.  B.D. got so excited about it that he asked if he could carry him.  I wasn't sure if he could handle it, but I thought I'd let him try.

Looks like they both enjoyed it!
We also saw a shepherd with some lambs.  Those lambs were so white and cute.  The mothers on the other had were not so white.

Poor sheep.  So dirty and grazing among the trash.
When you don't look too close Albania is beautiful.
Look at those mountains.
We see animals on the street all the time.  On our way home from Cub Scouts we always see the cows coming home.  We have our eye on two pregnant cows that are almost ready to give birth.  The poor things can hardly walk.  One of the really pregnant cows was standing in my lane and wouldn't move.  B.D. couldn't understand what she was doing and why she wouldn't move.  I went into the other lane and went around her.  As soon as I moved she continued up the road.  I told B.D. she was probably thinking, "Why wouldn't that lady move out of my lane?"

No comments:

Post a Comment