Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Happy Prince

My dear mother gave me these two books from her collection.
The Book of Virtues     The Moral Compass: Stories for a Life's Journey

She knew I was a fan of William Bennett and that I'm a fan of teaching my children virtues.  It is also difficult to get stories in English in this country.  I have been reading to my children out of these books almost every night for several months.  We still haven't read every story.  Tonight we read a REALLY awesome story that I had never heard.  Perhaps you will enjoy it too.

The Happy Prince

1 comment:

  1. I have the Book of Virtues. I got it at a thrift store in Texas for like 99 cents. I've not read it for awhile and I haven't read very much of it... maybe I'll start reading out of it soon.

    ReplyDelete