Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cravings

Yesterday my husband drove all over town looking for these.

Pistachios
And these

Mafishe
He didn't find either.  It was so interesting to me to see him having cravings.  It seemed to me that he never had cravings.  Perhaps, my cravings always satisfied his cravings before he could have any.  He always seemed so much stronger than me when it came to food.  Yesterday, I looked stronger than him. ;-)

Bumbles was feeling better today so we ran some errands.  It was so nice to be out and we got so much done - including buying Daddy mafishe and pistachios.  Super Jack and Andi fight over the pistachios.  I finally figured out what they are called in Shqip (Albanian) - Stika.  I think it is a great word!

1 comment:

  1. Pistachios are my downfall. I ate an entire bag when I was pregnant with my last baby, and I couldn't stand the sight of them for months. I don't have that probably anymore, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete