Saturday, February 5, 2011

That Will Be A Treat

I am totally craving a TREAT!  I can't stop thinking about it.  It is really bothering me.  So I've decided I need to change the way I think about things.  I need to think of other things that can be treats other than sugar.  I just have to say, "That will be a treat!" more often.  Here are the things I've thought of so far.

1. You might have noticed that I didn't post last night.  I was having trouble with my SUPER slow internet.  I have been struggling with that for a very long time.  My husband keeps promising he'll get me something better.  He has tried a few things with no success.  However, yesterday he signed us up with the same company, but a faster connection.  Monday I get high speed internet!!!!  That will be a TREAT!

2. You may have heard that we had a huge protest involving several cities here in Albania yesterday.  I was worried it was going to erupt in violence and then my mom wouldn't be able to come.  However, everything stayed calm and my mom is coming on Tuesday.  That will be a TREAT!

3. It is a beautiful day and my kids can play outside all day.  That will be a TREAT!

4. My mom will be here to help me pick out curtains after a year of living in this house.  That will be a TREAT!

5. I have been having weird eye pressure and strange vision every once and awhile for a few months.  However, yesterday it was worse and lasted all morning.  My dad advised me to be seen.  We did find a doctor who would squeeze me in.  This meant that I had to wait in the waiting room with my husband and Bumbles for a few hours on a week day.  Everything was fine and I got to spend time with Andi.  That was a TREAT!

5. Bumbles took a good nap this morning and I got a lot done.  That was a TREAT!

6. Bumbles is napping again and I'm sitting in my house all alone.  It is quiet and I've finished all my chores so I can do whatever I want.  What a TREAT!

1 comment: