Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mini Spa

I have a very upsetting Sunday.  It started with Andi telling me all about what the US Ambassador to Albania said.  If you want to read it go here , copy then go here and paste.  Translate from Albanian to English.  I was VERY upset that he said that Albania is a "working democracy" and something to the effect that Corruption is not a government problem in Albania it is a way of life.   My fighting spirit came out and I wanted to raise some HELL.

Then when we got to church, just before the sacrament a women with a mental disorder got up and took over the mic.  She said something about how here life was ruined by the Nazi's and it was Jesus's fault.  She had a big long story that she told.  One of the counselors got up and said something to her, but it didn't stop here.

I was soooo upset!!!!  I wanted to tackle her myself.  I just felt so overwhelmed that everything and everyone that is good in the country is constantly frustrated and attacked and influenced by the devil himself.  You make think I'm being extreme, but after a year and a half of trying to do some good in this country it is perfectly clear to me.  However, I will not give up trying.  I know that nothing can stop the arm of the Lord.

As church continued things got a little more frustrating because Bumbles wouldn't sleep.  All of this stress really made me want to pig out.  However, I thought of my TREAT list and I decided to take a bath.

I got some of this

St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub

and some of this

Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Cream, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

and had a little spa.  Then I went straight to sleep without even posting anything on my blog.  I feel better.  I'll feel even better tomorrow when I have high speed internet and I get to pick up my mom from the airport!!!!!

Now that WILL be a TREAT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you had such a rotten day! I love taking baths and going to bed right after. I hope you get more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a rock. I'll keep praying for Albania. And for you.

    ReplyDelete