Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Four Secrets

I checked my vitamin last night.  I also had to walk up and down the stairs 10 times and do 25 jumping jacks to earn my 5 points, but I did it.

Secret #1 - Tools

Having the right tools to eat healthy is very important.  I used to only have a small little cutting board that was very difficult to cut a pineapple on.  Because of this I'd leave my pineapples in the fridge for a long time.  Now I have this nice big cutting board from Pampered Chef.  It even has grooves for draining the juice.  I love it and it makes cutting a pineapple so much easier.

Secret #2 - Snacks


When you feel a craving it is not the time to cut up a pineapple or strawberries.  Cut your snacks in the morning and snack when you need something sweet.

Secret #3 - Whipped Cream


Whipped Cream has less than one gram of sugar.  It is also low calorie.  It makes fruit seem like dessert and


It inspires kids to eat fruit.

Secret #4- Gum


They have so many wonderful flavors of gum these days.  I like this one, but my husband prefers mint.  The best tip I've read from Weight Watchers is to put a piece of gum in your mouth when you're cooking.  This really helps me when I'm making something yummy that I can't stop "tasting".

I've only earned 3 activity points today so I'm off to get more exercise.  Plus, I've got to "take" my vitamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment