Thursday, January 9, 2014

Presenting!

I promised I'd tell you the name of Baby #6 yesterday, but I didn't get her outfit clean in time.  Therefore, it had to wait until now.  Please meet . . . .


 Tutu!

She is my little dancer girl and she looks so cute in a tutu or otherwise.  There you have it.


She was being especially cute this evening at our Munch and Mingle.  Every second Thursday we have a few friends over to, well, munch on food and mingle.  Is there sugar there, you ask?  Why yes there is.  Everyone who comes brings something of their choosing to share. I also provide food. This is what I provided.


It was a lovely spread.  There was only 1 gram of sugar in the popcorn chips in the back left corner and 1 gram in the blue bowl in the middle in the front.  It was very yummy.  I didn't eat any of the "sugary chips".  I was plenty happy with my grapes, popcorn chips with guacamole and carrots with hummus.  Someone did bring two pans of brownies.  There was also soda there, but I drank water.  The brownies were on the table so I just stayed away from them.  The hard part was cleaning up.  There were some crumbs in the brownie pan that I would normally clean up with my stomach, but today I just threw them in the trash.  Remember the trash can is your friend.

Tip #5: Cover things up and/or put them away.  There were still three brownies in the other pan, but I just put the lid on it and walked away.  I also put the extra soda in the fridge.  I don't know why, but when things are on the counter with nothing covering them it seems like they are calling my name.  As soon as you put a lid on it, it's quiet.

I did go workout this morning, but somehow I only earned 3 activity points.  I guess after taking a day off I lost a little momentum.  Don't worry, I'll get it back.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.  Maybe it will bring Mafisha.  I actually saw a recipe for "cloud cookies", what they called them, in Parents Magazine today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment