Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What Do They Eat?

I went out to dinner with my parents, my family and my brother's family.  There were six small children there. We only ordered 3 meals between them.  They didn't even finish the three meals.  Granted two of them were under two, but it made us laugh.  I can't understand how kids survive when they don't eat anything.  Two Christmases ago my mother gave me this WONDERFUL book.

   

BEWARE!  This book will blow your mind. It has helped me in so many ways.  I love the way the French teach their children to eat.  I really want to go to France and learn from the pros.  If anyone knows of a great French cookbook please let me know. I want to become a French Chef when I grow up, among other things.

I'm doing great with the 20 grams of sugar.  It's even sinking in with my kids.  I purchased these


They have 10 grams of sugar.  Bumbles asked if he could have a second pack.  Super Jack jumped right in and said, "No, because 10 plus 10 is 20 and that's too much sugar."  Lead by example my friends.

So we ate these instead.



Oops, I just realized that broke two of the rules from the "French Kids Eat Everything" book.  Don't tell.

2 comments: