Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well it's a new year.  My sister just made a comment on Facebook about how she was hooked on my blog.  It really inspired me and I really need some inspiration.  So I'm back.  I haven't quite decided what my sugar angle will be this year, but I'm working on it.  I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolution and decided if I didn't have it all mapped out by January 1st that would be okay.  I'll shoot for January 11th, close enough.

Here is an updated picture of my sweet family.  I'm warning you, it's awfully sweet!

This picture was taken by my dear and talented friend DeAnna.  If you want gorgeous pictures like this one please visit her website at http://www.deannanicolephotography.com/


She is super funny and talented and I just think everyone should have their pictures taken by her.  Here are a few more super cute samples of her work.


Oh, you haven't met baby #6.  What should we call her?  Give me some ideas.  This is her hilarious mad face.
 Here she is again!  She was a 9 lb baby.  Too bad I couldn't lay off the sugar.

 Here's BD - He's taller than me now.

 Here's Bumbles - cute as ever, but I can't wait until he stops fighting me every nap time.

 The Ever Beautiful Sweets!

It's SUPER JACK!!!  




Isn't it all too much?  I could stare at these pictures all day.  I'm filling up two picture frames with all of them.  I just have to wait for a few more to come in the mail.

I've only written a few words, but I'm already feeling better about life.  I'm glad my sister mentioned this.  Writing is so therapeutic!

I haven't been doing a very good job dieting, but I have been getting up at 6 am, feeding my baby and heading off to the gym pretty regularly.  So I'm off to bed so I can get up early.  Hopefully, the first day back to homeschooling won't wear me out too much for an entry tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment