Monday, January 20, 2014

If You Give a Boy Some Duct Tape


I weighed myself this morning and I'm down to 152.4!  That's 1.6 lbs GONE!  I was worried I wouldn't lose, but I have to say knowing I'd have to report it on my blog helped me be disciplined this weekend.  It has also helped to think about my future self.  I really want to be good to her. It may not sound like that much, but it is a healthy weight lose.  A Weight Watchers worker once compared my weight lose to a 1 lb of butter.  Now when I lose weight I think of it in terms of sticks of butter.  That's almost 7 sticks of butter!  It sounds like a lot that way.

After I found out I lost weight I went down stairs and ate 2 waffles with syrup!  That wiped out my sugar count for the day, but I enjoyed it.  I was worried I'd be at a loss of what to eat with no sugar grams, but it wasn't hard because Bumbles helped me.

Bumbles got some pickle duct tape.  This made him think about pickles.  He asked me if we had any.  I found our jar in the back of fridge and we ate the last 4 pickles while we danced around the kitchen.  We tried to get Tutu to join in the fun, but she wouldn't have it.  I love pickles.  They are a great diet food.  I love their flavor and they have no points.  


My other sweet moments were sitting outside and feeling the sun shine on my face.  I had to soak it in because its been raining a lot and I've missed the sun.  I hear there is a storm coming tomorrow.


It was also sweet to watch Tutu enjoying the sun and looking up at the leaves every time the wind blew.  I forget about these wonders until my kids remind me.



No comments:

Post a Comment