Friday, January 31, 2014

Skinny Me

                                                                               Me with 2 year old Sweets

These are the two skinniest pictures of me since I've had babies.  The first one was after BD was born.  I never put that baby down.  I couldn't figure out how to eat and hold a baby so I lost quite a bit of weight.   The second one was after Lili was born/died.  I didn't have a nursing baby so it was pretty easy to lose weight.  I used Weight Watchers to get down to my goal weight.  It was very difficult.  I am 10-15 lbs away from my goal weight.  I've been stuck here for over a year.  I don't know why, but it has been really hard to lose this last little bit.  I've lost 50 lbs since Tutu was born, but I just can't get this last 10 off.

I haven't been tracking my food.  I know that is the secret.  I just can't get motivated to do it.  I've been doing really well getting my 5 points a day, but tracking is holding me back.  I must do it!!!

No doughnuts for me on doughnut day!  (we have doughnut days twice a year - Ground Hog Day and Labor Day).  I wonder how many grams of sugar are in a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

Looked it up.
The Original Glazed have 10 grams.
Pumpkin Spice Cake has 27 grams.
The highest one is a Chocolate Iced KREME glazed Web doughnut for Halloween at 34 grams. (like we need more sugar at Halloween)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that 2nd picture is around when we met!

    You're just as beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete