Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Warmness

I have been really good about earning my 5 Weight Watchers Activity Points.  If I don't have my 5 points from my morning exercise and daily activity then I usually run in place before I go to bed.  That is what I was doing right before I started writing this.  I'm only at 4 points, but I'm sure I'll make it to five.

Only eating 6 grams of sugar a day is hard.  But I'm sticking to my guns. I can't wait until Monday is here again. (you don't usually hear people say that).

This morning didn't start off very well.  Tutu woke up early and my husband had pneumonia so I didn't get to go work out.  I thought I might get my points just from taking care of my family.  I mean when you are constantly working with messes like this . . .


you might think you are burning a lot of calories.  I even did four loads of laundry, folded them and put them away.  When I checked my points I had only earned ONE!  I ended up going to the gym after Tutu was in bed, but I'm still a little short.

I could do better in the eating department.  I often have salads for lunch, but when it's so cold I just want something warm. Sitting next to this all day sure helped.
This is a great nonsugaric alternative to making hot chocolate.  The kids really enjoyed coming in from the snow and sitting by the fire.

 Then Super Jack helped me make these yummy warm green things.

Roasted Brussel Sprouts!

Veggies are so much better roasted.  Of course, not everyone agrees.



I could eat the whole bowl.







No comments:

Post a Comment