Monday, January 24, 2011

Dancing

I awoke to this!


B.D. and Ada made us a GREAT breakfast!  More pancakes as you can see, eggs, milk, strawberries, black olives, and toast. 

We were soooo tired of being in the house so we went to the mall.  We did find frozen fruit at Euromax at the QTU mall.  I didn't get any because I still don't have a blender, but my sister also suggested that I just eat the fruit and not bother with a mixer.  Still thinking . . . .

It was nice to get out, but it wasn't as refreshing as going for a walk, which we couldn't do because it was raining. 

We watched a movie - again (grrr!)  But after the movie we played with Duklos (Super Jack's word for Duplos).  Then. . . . we turned on the IPOD and DANCED!!!!  I haven't danced that much in years and it was so fun.  The kids were laughing and they had that wonderful look they get when Mommy is being silly.

I haven't been very good at sticking to the sugar days (Sunday and Thursday) for the kids.  It's Super Jack.  He's kind of grumpy and sugar makes him so happy.  And we are bored and sugar is fun.  I've got to think of more fun things that aren't sugar.   So today I got them "chocolate hotdogs"  GAG!!!  They are actually called Pasta Shu, but my kids didn't know what they were called so they called them chocolate hotdogs. 

I even had to help Super Jack unwrap his so I got chocolate on my fingers .  I just wiped them off.  I tried to think of it as motor oil. 

I like wearing size 8 pants - even if they are still a little tight!  I also like the way my legs are aching from dancing. 

I don't have anything to say about the political situation in Albania today.  We are basically just waiting to see what happens next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment