Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreaming of Sugar

Have you ever seen these or tasted them?


I don't know what they are called in English, but they are so yummy.  They just call them peppers here.  I had some with my breakfast.



I forgot to tell you that this morning I awoke from a dream that I had eaten sugar.  I was so disappointed in myself.  It wasn't even good sugar it was just some glaze that I got on my finger that I licked.  I was so glad when I realized it was a dream.

We had a lovely day.  We went to the botanical garden.  We go to the botanical garden almost every Thursday to chat with our friends.  Then afterwards we go to the "American Favorites" store.


The shelves are getting bare, but they tell me they have placed another order.  My kids were disappointed that they weren't able to order any root beer or goldfish.  I just want them to keep bringing fat free refried beans.  Actually, the kids got oreos because Thursday is a sugar day.  It was really hard to resist.

My waist is 35 1/4" and I was 155.8 lbs this morning.  I'm sure I will weigh more in the morning because I went on a date with my husband and ate too much, but it was delicious!  I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment