Friday, January 28, 2011

I Gave In

I just couldn't take it anymore.  I gave in.  I joined Weight Watchers.  I know I said I wouldn't do any other dieting, but I really think I need to.  I am down to 34 1/2" in my waist and 154.4 lbs, but I need to do better.  Weight Watchers helps me not over eat.  I'm a major over eater. 

I looked into Flat Belly Diet more and I read this which convinced me it wouldn't really target my belly fat.  So I looked at Weight Watchers again.  They are cancelling their sign up fee until 3/12/2011.  (I love it when they do that).  Also, they have changed their program a bit.  I really want to read all about it and get back on the wagon.  I'm excited.

Today was stressful partly because I didn't sleep well last night (thanks to Bumbles) and partly because I was stressed about the protest.  The protest was peaceful.  I have no idea what that means.  Things are still crazy here.  I will keep you posted if anything interesting happens.

I did keep my kids from eating sugar today. (It wasn't hard we didn't go anywhere).  I really hope we have nice weather tomorrow and we can go do something fun.  I need to get out of this house!

Now I must go learn my new Weight Watchers plan so I leave you with this little gem for your viewing pleasure.

Sorry it's a little blurry, but it is hard to hold a baby
and take a picture of him.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked weight watchers when I did it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the CRUELEST title ever!

    I was so sad for a second, thinking you ate sugar today, LOL!

    I'm glad you're doing what you need to get yourself healthy. You are one strong woman!

    ReplyDelete