Monday, January 17, 2011

A Super Day

We went shopping for yummy fruits and veggies again today.  We even stopped by the KMY (my favorite meat store) and got some veal (they only eat veal here. They don't eat beef). 

We had byrek for lunch.  Maddie tried it and thought it was yummy.  She also got to see how huge cars drive through the street market 2" away from the people (if that).  I had to point out that some of them were driving the wrong way down a one way street. Good Times.

We usually draw a lot of attention when we walk down the street, but to day we got a little extra attention.


Maddie was also impressed with how fearless I am when driving and parking my car.  After that comment I felt like I had super powers.

When we got home Maddie kept my kids so I could go to a meeting BY MYSELF!!!  It was wonderful, but I was also worried about little Bumbles the whole time.  I was so happy when I got home and found that he had just started to miss me.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures in this post! Those capes are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the red and blue cape made of... it moves so nicely? Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cotton with spandex. Yes, I made them when we lived in Provo. I did have some help with the CTR symbol. Someone drew it for me and I used it as a pattern.

    ReplyDelete