Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Struggles

This is Bumbles
He is 7 1/2 months old
Bumbles is sick
He has had a very stuffed up nose for 2 1/2 days now.
As I watch him struggle to nurse with his stuffed nose it breaks my heart
He isn't eating as much as he usually does because his desire to breath is greater than his hunger.

Bumbles is my hero.  If Bumbles can survive his struggle to breath I can certainly survive my struggle to eat only non-sugaric foods.

Weight 155.8 lbs
Waist 36"
I find this amazing considering I've eaten a lot of these.

I've also decided that as I go along I'm going to make a list of the sweets I really think I can't live without and try to assign them to a special day each year.  I like a LOT of structure.

First on the list - Zuppa - stay tuned for a picture of this Albanian dessert.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot!! for overcoming struggles! He is so darn cute! I have a stuffy nose and it is not fun, poor little guy.

    ReplyDelete